Drink Up Shooter
The new Drink Up shooter 2023 allows you to serve all types of drinks, including those made by you, in the empty 5L drum provided. An infinity of drinks, an infinity of places, an infinity of sharing : infinity at hand. The Drink Up can also be used to serve beer from the Beertender range (like the Beer Up).
This article includes :
- an empty Drink Up keg and plug, washable and reusable, free
- a service Drink Up Kit (washable and reusable) with 3 CO2 cartridges
- one kit (washable and reusable) for Beertender beer kegs
- 10 washable and reusable glasses
- 1 cold pack : 3 sheets of gel and 1 block of circular ice, to be frozen before the barrel is inserted in the Drink Up.
LIVRAISON GRATUITE À PARTIR DE 38€
LIVRAISON EN 2 À 4 JOURS
PAIEMENT SECURISE JUSQU’A 4 FOIS SANS FRAIS
SUIVI DE COMMANDE
Easy to use :
The Drink Up shooter can be used anywhere, by anyone. Enjoy your favourite drink wherever you want, whenever you want, whether you make it yourself or buy it from a shop. Give free rein to your creativity and surprise your friends and family! You don't have to be a professional to serve perfect mixes or beers!
Easy to transport :
There's no need to bother with extension cords, you can easily take your Drink Up on all your outings thanks to its carrying handle. It weighs less than two kilos (without the 5-litre keg). Picnics, beaches, mountains, camping holidays, parties, birthdays, fishing or swimming afternoons... You'll never want to leave.
Keeps all your drinks fresh :
The 5-litre keg that you insert into the shooter stays cool for 20 hours thanks to the cold pack (3 gel films and an ice disc, frozen beforehand). Drink Up is the first connected portable shooter that works without electricity and keeps your drink at the ideal temperature. Please note that the keg must be placed in the machine very cold to guarantee autonomy for 20 hours.
Description of Drink Up :
- How does it work?
The new Drink Up system fills glasses from the bottom up. Drink Up cups have been specially designed for this purpose. They can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
- Technical characteristics of Drink Up :
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 37.5 x 27 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Instructions for use :
- Before using for the first time, wash the glasses at a very high temperature (70°C) in the dishwasher to optimise the seal of the silicone valve.
- The Drink Up fountain is a universal machine that lets you enjoy all the drinks of your choice, including beer.
- If you're using the Drink Up keg, fill it yourself with the beverages of your choice, between 2 and 5 litres (you don't have to fill the keg completely). Then close it with the Drink Up stopper and keep it in a cool place for as long as you like. Then simply use the serving kit supplied with the machine to enjoy your drink in the special glasses.
- If you are using the 5-litre keg of beer from the Beertender® range available in supermarkets, store it in the refrigerator for 10 hours and then 45 minutes in the freezer before use.
- Store the cold accumulators in the freezer before use.
- To stop filling, simply remove the glass from the bonnet by pulling upwards with a sharp tug.
- After use, release the pressure in the keg by pulling up on the decompression ring.
- If you have used the Drink Up keg, it is important to wash it properly in hot water with a little washing-up liquid to eliminate any smell of drink. The Drink Up empty keg and its cap are washable and reusable, like the glasses and the Drink Up kit. This machine is very ecological because it does not use electricity and generates very little electricity. However, we advise you to use a maximum of ten times the keg and its plug for two reasons: as the keg is filled, it can be soiled and the plug can leak. For a perfect hygiene, we ask you to respect scrupulously the instructions for use provided with the Drink Up kit concerning the washing procedures of the keg.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Drink with moderation.
No customer reviews for the moment.